CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Mesonychoteuthis hamiltoni....

i live in a small small world- heard about that?

In my own opinion,

For those who gave the species a new name, that's just the punishment for those arriving late.
Or just like medicine, in order to avoid prescribing the wrong ones between the similarities in the range you can never seem to reach in years.Perhaps that is why you can never understand what the handwriting are all about from your medical cert

Hmm..calamari rings the size of tractor tires...that...Gosh.
how's that for the size longer than a school bus,plenty to learn in this wide wide world in this little dot of mine, in that little house with 3 television to suit different viewers.my family

My favorite channel,that's my hobby i guess.watching television programmes, interesting programmes till wee hours sitting on the rocking chair holding the remote(for volume adjustment)

Friends mentioned i need a life.

To me,that is the closest you can get to enrich self, and gain knowledge.
Insights on the inside yeah
Bring me there..

Nat Geo

0 comments: