CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Beatles-When i'm sixty-four

When i get older losing my hair,Many years from now.
Will you still be sending me a valentine
Birthday greetings bottle of wine.If i'd been out till quarter to three
Would you lock the door,Will you still need me, will you still feed me,When i'm sixty-four.
You'll be older too,And it you say the word,I could stay with you.
I could be handy, mendin a fuse
When your lights have gone.You can knit a sweater by the fireside
Sunday mornings go for a ride,Doing the garden, digging the weeds,Who could ask for more.
Will you still need me, will you still feed me,When i'm sixty-four.
Every summer we can rent a cottage,In the isle of wight, if it's not too dear
We shall scrimp and save
Grandchildren on your kneeVera chuck & dave
Send me a postcard, drop me a line,Stating point of view
Indicate precisely what you mean to say
Yours sincerely, wasting away
Give me your answer, fill in a form
Mine for evermore

Will you still need me, will you still feed me,When i'm sixty-four.

0 comments: