CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Song for a Sunday Morning

Let's walk along
the street that is with u and Him
forget about the rest of the world watching

I'm with my bouquet & petals are dropping
my collars are wet, it's finally raining for a minute
Thanks God, it's a Blessing
take... take... take it Mr Bin
Thank you for accepting it silently
Plastics flowers just for you like daddy's courtship
i watered it silly me & you know it
Mummy kept it through the 70s,80s,90s.

I'm here after the game with broken bones surgeon
needs me badly and I'm leaving shortly, my luggage are ready the cab is waiting
sing some for me or once maybe
any songs just sing a song for me please
let me see you cry my friend
let me hear your voice
Just don't call me when you are smiling

New XxAxX...
New XXAXX..
A Cold XxAxX.

not not, some Morse code thing
Synchronising every bits.
dots and dashes are long gone,not not,
a Morse code for the past

Something going on,simply great if you believe in Him.
On-board Puffing Billy
Stretch your legs enjoying the mountain scenery
change the frequencies to the happy tunes
Forget 1980s it's history
Forgive the 90s they're nothing
Retro is okay, the dressing not the thinking
Not forgetting but not always remembering

Everything is going fine now on
Something is going on my friend,simply great if you believe in Him on a Sunday morning

My luggage are ready the cab is waiting
I'm leaving be strong baby
Let's walk along and leave a footprint
the street that is with u and Him
forgetting the rest of the world watching

0 comments: